Experience: 6 months – 3 yrs
We are looking for proactive system administrator, who can maintain and upgrade existing IT infrastructure.
- Should be highly organized and able to manage workload.
- Should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have good Analytical skill.
- Should be excellent in performing multitask, handling pressure, work load and work co-operatively in teams.
- Must be able to trouble shoot, diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software, and network issues
- Should manage and maintain Windows, Linux and Mac desktops, laptops and servers locally as well as remotely.
- Must have excellent knowledge of DNS servers
- Should actively interact with clients as well as employees to discuss requirements, suggest alternatives and also respond to their queries.
- Able to configure and trouble shoot MS OUTLOOK technical problems remotely.
- Should have sound Knowledge of Software Installation/Upgrades/Rollouts
- Able to perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Should configure and maintain all network switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Should manage, maintain and monitor Linux hosting server with Cpanel,Plesk and Whm (Hosting)/ DNS,firewall remotely.
- Able to deploy websites and web applications on web servers.
- Should be able to implement and integrate SSL Certificate
Required Technical Skills:
CCNA, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Outlook, Linux, Windows, Mac, PLESK, Cpanel/ WHM, Apache, Mail Server, Web Hosting, Server Administration, FTP
UG: B.Sc (CS/IT), BCA, BCS, BE (CS/CSE/IT) or Any Graduate Or
PG: Any Postgraduate