Software Testing India
eTCS is a global technology service provider offering customer specific software and suitable testing needs. We offer full range of software testing for all products including web and mobile application, desktop application, or a website.
Our software testing lifecycle involves following steps:
- Test planning
- Designing an effective QA strategy
- Choosing the right software tools
- Setting up a testing environment
- Execution of testing
- Transfer the QA deliverables
- Bug Reporting
Types of software tests we conduct:
- Functional Testing
- Load and Stress Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- UI Testing
- Data Migration Testing
- Configuration Testing
- Automation Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Cross-Platform Testing
- Beta Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- System Testing
- Integration Testing
Software testing method we follow:
White Box testing service:
White box testing involves looking at the structure of the code. We test from the developer’s perspective ensuring that the internal operations performed according to the specification.
Black Box testing service:
Black box testing technique is helpful for finding certain vulnerabilities in the software developed. We use the same technique that hackers and malicious individuals might use to breach application security. Under black box, we use powerful and popular approach to make sure that user receives the value promised by the software.
Types of software applications we test:
- Desktop applications installed on operating system such as Windows, Linux or iOS.
- Web applications or custom web applications which are accessed via the Internet using web browsers.
- Mobile application, either native or web application accessed by a web browser running on a mobile device.
- Websites, whether eCommerce or static-dynamic website specifically developed for personal or business use are thoroughly tested.